Today many people use the Acer product like laptop, mobile, and LCD because people believe the Acer product. Acer provides the good service of the customer who's that has not faced any problem when a customer uses the Acer product.
Acer Corporation provides the good facility of the customer whose customer always satisfied with the Acer product. Acer delivers the warranty of the customer of the product. The product becomes minimum 1 year, in case your Acer product will be a defect in this period so Acer Support team provides the service whose you will not have the pay of the service. But customer faced many issues that are related to the Acer display so we will discuss the issue of the Acer display.
LCD Monitor Troubleshooting - No display after turning monitor ON.
- Make sure if the operating system had entered hibernation, sleep or power-save mode. Enter a key or move the mouse to wake it up.
- Check if the signal cable (VGA / DVI / HDMI) is well connected, and confirmed another end of the output cable has been firmly connected to computer input port (graphics card) and you unplugged and plugged 2-terminals again to ensure all pins aren't turned.
- Press to select corresponding mode (If this model has a variety of input ports) -> Select the correct input port.
- Replace another identical signal cable (VGA / DVI / HDMI) to take cross-test.
- Connected LCD monitor to the other computers (PC / Notebook) to confirm whether it is normal.
- If you do to press the On Screen Display button and menu shows, please use [ Reset ] function to return to the initial value of the screen .
- Enter safe mode to adjust resolution or refresh rate which the other LCD can support.
Acer Laptop Screen Issue - The screen is not dead but not showing anything
Check the ram. While off, unplugged & battery out, remove the ram, then plug in and turn on. If you get blinking caps/num lock lights or error beeps it's a good sign and unplugs and replaces a single stick of ram. If that doesn't work, repeat with the other stick of ram. One of the sticks may be defective and keeping the laptop.
If you have any issue that is related to the Acer display so you can contact the Acer tech support. Acer Tech Support is available 24*7 hours in a week.